Sunday 6 May 2012

Found The Perfect Cake Stand....

...for the Queen's Diamond Jubilee 2012 celebrations or simply to display a yummy cake at any time of the year.  Wonder what type of cake to bake....must give that some thought!

CityDailyPhoto Theme Day - Bakeries
So here we have my contribution to City Daily Photo Theme Day - Bakeries.  We have some pretty big celebrations coming up soon here in the UK.  These goodies from a Coventry department store will suit perfectly.

Note to CDP people:  Oh dear....just discovered my Theme Day photo has ended up on the June page over at CDP.  Subject for next month is 'Tranquillity'.  Not sure that this photo will meet that criteria.  Live and learn!  Will try again next month and have deleted the link on this page.


8 comments:

Leeds daily photo said...

Nice and colourful. I too struggle with the theme day, but I gave up.

LONDONLULU said...

Perhaps the thought of all that tea might qualify as tranquil? :) I love the colors here too. Wouldn't mind having one of teapots just for fun.

LOLfromPasa said...

Paul...I'll give it another go next month. Londonlulu - I have the same thoughts!

Adele said...

All that lovely Anglophilia at 20% off??? Oh yeah, I'm feeling Tranquil, for sure!!! Love this one!

LOLfromPasa said...

After feeling like an idiot for getting this photo in the wrong month, I am feeling more 'Tranquil' now. Thanks Adele.

Mo said...

It's hard to be tranquil on our party weekend.
I hope you're making a big sponge cake with lashings of cream and strawberries on top

LOLfromPasa said...

What a great idea, Mo :)

Unknown said...

what about a chocolate cake huh??? for all time season...great job here...i wish i could have this pot holder?