Monday 17 December 2012

Message To My Friends




I took this picture recently because I thought the sugar and creamer (on the top shelf) might make a nice Christmas present for someone.  It did.  It is sitting on my kitchen counter now :).

We are all embarking on the joyous season that is Christmas and New Year.   For the next couple of  weeks it is going to be a hit and miss agenda for me as to when I can add photos to this blog.  I am well behind in my Christmas preparations and not organised enough to do postings every day.  Equally, I am still saddened by the events in Connecticut.

See you at least a couple times this week. 

9 comments:

Cloudia said...

We are all grieving. wishing you a comforting season.

LOLfromPasa said...

You're right, Cloudia. Warmest best wishes to you.

Tanya Breese said...

hugs...i love your gift to yourself :) i bet you enjoy seeing it on the counter!

Leeds daily photo said...

To lose any family member is difficult but to lose a child under such is beyond words.
Hit and miss is sometimes the way it is. Paul

Valladolid Daily Photo said...

As far as I'm concerned, you're excused for the days you can´t publish your daily photo. Enjoy the Christmas holidays!

LOLfromPasa said...

Tanya - My husband always says that at Christmas you should start your shopping by buying something for yourself...not sure what the logic is here but I seem to have followed his advice. Thanks for the hug :).

So agree with you Paul B.

You enjoy your Christmas holidays too, VDP and all of you!

LONDONLULU said...

Such an incomprehensibly tragic event, beyond words. I think you are right to follow a hit-and-miss agenda for a while, Christmas planning beckons.

Adele said...

Good that you're doing what you need to do, LOL. So heartbreaking. I hope that you enjoy the season - starting with a little gift to yourself is great. I subscribe to this theory, as well!!

LOLfromPasa said...

Lovely to hear from you Lulu and Adele.