Monday 17 November 2014

Framed (Again)

 Taken last week from inside the bird hide at
Coombe Country Park.  I love sharing photos from this location.


I now know that what looks like a fishing rod next to the lake
is designed to be a perch for birds, like kingfishers.

The photo below was taken yesterday.  
No fog and no sunshine either.


This is the path we follow to the bird hide 
which is to the right of where I am standing.

It's Monday.  Have a good week!

PS.  Happy Birthday, Nadine, for last Saturday.

6 comments:

Lowell said...

Two very beautiful photos. I'd enjoy spending time at either place!

William Kendall said...

Both shots are quite serene.

Stephanie said...

Both beautiful but the second one is my favorite!

Cloudia said...

yous show this amazing country beautifully



ALOHA from Honolulu
ComfortSpiral
=^..^= . <3 . >< } } (°>

Petrea Burchard said...

Beautiful photos. It makes me happy to see them and imagine visiting.

Jack said...

That photograph from the blind is pretty sweet.